2. Develop a website for sharing information on agricultural technology. [2010-2012]
3. Hold workshop on building an efficient agricultural technical transfer platform to promote technology cooperation. [2010-2011]
4. Hold conference to discuss practical actions for creating conditions for the environment for agricultural technology development and transfer. 
22. Analyze risk of cross-border spread of animal influenza, and strengthen mutual understanding among inspection and quarantine agencies. 
44. Review the current status of electronic certification use in food trade, and hold workshop to promote its regional application. [2011-2014]
53. Hold workshop to share information on current traceability system on food chain. [2011-2012]
58. Identify main chemical contaminants in food traded internationally, and provide official inspectors with technical training. [2011-2014]
To see the information of the member economies’ approach to the Niigata action plans on Food Security, please click the link below.